Sunday, January 16, 2011

Second semester...almost

So I decided I'm going to post here more often now, not because I think anyone will read it or it contains any memories of the war, but because I don't keep a diary and I figure I can look back on this in the future and chronologize my thoughts.

If I had posted in over the last month, even once a week, I guess you could see how drastically my thoughts have changed, whether for the better or worse.  I'm only here right now to procrastinate tomorrow, so I guess I'm off to work. For those who care/can help, on Tuesday, I have:


  • 2 physics tests, 1 calculus test, Biology Quiz, Biology Worksheets
  • A ten page UN paper due I havent started
  • Band Midterm that I lost the music to
  • College Interview
After tomorrow, I just need to secure my English midterm and second semester here I come...

No comments:

Post a Comment